NETELLER Money Transfer is a fast, simple and secure way to instantly send money online. Available through your free NETELLER eWallet payment account, NETELLER Money Transfer is a free alternative to traditional methods of sending money.
With Money Transfer, you’re moving money directly from one NETELLER eWallet to another. Since your money stays within our system, you avoid the delays and extra charges that banks and other financial institutions charge for moving money.
With NETELLER’s Money Transfer service, you can securely send money online to anyone in the world in five easy steps, regardless of if your receiver has an eWallet or not.
1. Sign up for a free NETELLER eWallet
2. Sign in to your NETELLER account
3. Select “Money out” from the left hand navigation and click the “Money Transfer” tab
4. Enter the receiver’s email address, amount and currency and an optional personal message
5. Hit send – the funds will instantly leave your account and appear in the receiver’s account, and you will both get email confirmations of the transfer
If you don’t know the currency of the receiver’s NETELLER account, or know that they don’t yet have one, we suggest you choose the currency of your own NETELLER account to avoid paying extra foreign exchange fees.
The only thing easier than sending a money transfer is receiving one. As a receiver, if you already have an eWallet, all you have to do is:
1. Open your Money Transfer email notification
2. Sign in to your NETELLER account – the funds will be instantly available to you
3. Use your money on other sites, send it to someone else using our Money Transfer service, or take money out using one of our many withdrawal options, including bank transfers, cheques, bankwires or our free Net+ Prepaid MasterCards®*
* You must verify your eWallet account before you can withdraw funds from it.
If you do not yet have a NETELLER account, you will receive an email explaining that someone is trying to send you funds, along with instructions on signing up for a free account. You will have 30 days from when the money is sent to create a NETELLER account and receive your funds. As soon as your account is created, you will have access to the sent funds.
With no transfer fees for the receiver and all transaction fees waived for the sender, you can get and send money for free with Money Transfer.
If your receiver’s NETELLER account currency is different than the currency you are sending, they will pay a foreign exchange fee of 2.95% upon receipt of the Money Transfer.
The amount you can send via this option is determined by your account status and the receiver’s account status with NETELLER.
If you have not verified your account, you will only be able to use Money Transfer once, to try out the system. After you’ve used it once, you will need to verify your account to continue using the system.
|Sender’s account||Receiver’s account||Minimum per Transaction||Limit per Transaction||Limit per 24 hours||Limit per 7 days||Limit per 30 days||Total limit per lifetime|
|Verified||Non-verified or not a member yet||5||300||-||-||300||250,000|
|Verified||Non-verified or not a member yet||3.25||225||-||-||225||185,000|
|Verified||Non-verified or not a member yet||2.5||150||-||-||150||125,000|
You can send and receive money in any of these countries.
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Sao Tome And Principe
Trinidad And Tobago
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
Vatican City State
Virgin Islands, British
Wallis And Futuna