What is 3D Secure?
1. 3D Secure is an additional security feature of your Net+ Prepaid Mastercard which is used to authenticate certain online transactions. For some online transactions, you will be asked to confirm the transaction using 3D Secure before it is processed.
How does it work?
2. If you are asked to verify a transaction using 3D Secure, you may receive a text message with a one-time passcode which you will be asked to use to confirm your payment, or you may receive a notification on your personal device asking you to log-in to your NETELLER account and follow instructions to confirm the payment.
3. There is no charge to your NETELLER account for using 3D Secure, but you will be responsible for fees charged by your mobile phone provider and internet service providers when using this feature.
6. We will need to share some of the personal information we collect from you for security and verification purposes (e.g., mobile phone number) with our third party service providers who held us administer 3D Secure.
7. To learn more about how we use and process your personal data, particularly in regard to the contract we ensure are in place with our third party suppliers, please see our Privacy Notice at www.paysafe.com/privacy-policy/.