1 EUR = BGN
EUR to BGN chart
Frequently asked questions
What is Exchange?
The Exchange feature allows you to add secondary account balances in different currencies to your primary account currency and thus avoid currency conversion fees. There are two ways to do this:
- Convert your money from one currency to another via the Exchange section of your account – just select the currencies to exchange money from and to, enter the amount and confirm the transaction. Once the exchange is complete, a separate secondary currency balance will be created in your account.
- Deposit money in a specific currency – when you upload money using one of the options available to you in the Money In section, you can choose the deposit currency from a drop-down menu. Once the deposit is complete, a separate balance in this currency will be created in your account.
How do I deposit by credit or debit card?
A credit/ debit card deposit allows you to instantly add money to your NETELLER account. To complete a credit/ debit card deposit, follow the steps below:
From the Money in section of your account select Credit or debit card.
To Add a card, enter your card’s details (card number, expiry date, CVV code). If you already have a list with added cards, select one from the list, enter its CVV code and use it directly.
Enter the amount you want to deposit and select the currency if you want the money to be added to one of your secondary balances. If you want to use the funds for gambling, select “Yes”.
Review and confirm your deposit.
To ensure successful deposit:
- Make sure your Internet connection is stable.
- Enable your browser pop-ups.
- Make sure you enter the correct 3DS code, sent to you by the card issuer.
How long does a credit/debit card deposit take?
This is a quick deposit option. Funds will reflect into your NETELLER account right away. However, sometimes due to technical/ communication issues, it could take up to 20 min.
How do I pay online with NETELLER?
NETELLER makes paying online on thousands of sites easy. There are two main options for transferring funds to a merchant website using NETELLER*:
- Using your NETELLER account balance
- Using one of the available funding options of your NETELLER account
To pay online with NETELLER, follow these steps:
- Visit the merchant site to which you want to transfer your money and select the Deposit or Buy in option (it may also be referred to as Real Money, Buy Chips, Cashier, or something similar).
- Select the NETELLER payment option and log in to your NETELLER account.
- If you have sufficient balance to cover the payment, you can choose to pay from your NETELLER account balance. If not, select another payment option from the ones available to you and complete the payment by providing the requested details.
- To finalize your payment, click Pay Now.
How to verify my account and increase my limits?
Once you've started using your NETELLER account, you'll have the option to verify your identity by uploading a valid and readable photo of your ID. We'll also ask you to verify your address and take a selfie.
Note: We'll do our best to quickly review and accept your documents, regardless of the language they're in.
Depending on the available options for your country, you may be able to directly start the verification process via section Settings > Verification, or may be asked to fund your account first by making a deposit or receiving a payment.
You will then be taken to the Verify your Account page, where you will go through the Identity and Address Verification journeys.
How do I use Rapid Transfer to make an instant deposit?
Rapid Transfer allows you to deposit money instantly and securely from your bank account directly to your wallet. You will need to have active online banking.
To make a deposit via Rapid Transfer, follow the quick steps below:
- From the Money in section of your NETELLER account select Instant bank transfer.
- Enter the Swift code and the IBAN of your bank account and check the disclaimer. *
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and change the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added in one of your secondary balances.
- A summary of your deposit will appear. To complete the transaction, click on Go to Rapid Transfer.
- You will then be redirected to the Rapid Transfer site to complete the payment.
Rapid Transfer will first ask for your login credentials and then, if necessary, for an additional security code (a one-time password (OTP) through SMS, push notification, etc.). Make sure you enter the correct one, and that the mobile phone registered with your bank is correct and up to date.
You can only complete one Rapid Transfer deposit at a time.
How long does a Rapid Transfer deposit take?
Once you complete the transaction the money will arrive right away.
How do I withdraw money to my bank account?
The bank wire withdrawal option lets you transfer money from your NETELLER digital wallet to a personal bank account.
How to withdraw money to my bank account?
- Go to the Money out section of your NETELLER account.
- Click Withdraw Now under Bank Account.
- Choose a bank account and click Next. If you haven’t registered a bank account, click Add a Bank Account to submit your bank details.
- Enter the amount and click Next. Depending on your country, you may need to provide additional details (e.g. for Brazil: your CPF/CNPJ number). You may be asked to verify your bank account if you haven’t done so already.
- A summary page with your withdrawal information will appear. To finalize your withdrawal, confirm the transaction by entering your Secure ID.
Note: depending on your country of residence and the currency of your bank account, your withdrawal can be processed as a local or international transfer. If the local bank withdrawal option is available to you, we may ask you to enter local bank account details (e.g. for Russia: your first, middle, and last name in Cyrillic letters).
The fees, limits, and processing time will be displayed onscreen.
Once initiated, you cannot cancel a bank withdrawal.
What is Strong Customer Authentication?
Strong Customer Authentication is a European regulatory requirement which aims at making online payments more secure.
As a result of this requirement, on some occasions (when logging in or completing a transaction) we may ask you for additional authentication either via a 6-digit SMS code sent to your mobile phone or via a 6-digit email verification code sent to your primary e-mail address (used in combination with your Secure ID). Keep in mind that each verification code is valid for 15 minutes only.
If you have downloaded, installed, and signed into the NETELLER mobile app at least once in the past, you may also receive a push notification on your mobile device to authenticate you.
How can I update and/or verify my phone number?
- Log into your NETELLER account via a web browser
- Go to Settings > Personal details > Phone number
- You’ll see the options to Add, Verify and/or Edit your mobile number – just follow the on-screen instructions
To avoid any service interruptions, make sure your registered phone number is verified and up to date.