NETELLER Rewards Program Rules
READ THESE PROGRAM RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE PROGRAM RULES AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THEM WHEN PARTICIPATING IN THIS REWARDS PROGRAM. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THESE PROGRAM RULES INCLUDE LIMITATIONS OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. These terms and conditions of the NETELLER Rewards Program (the “Program”) are made between you and Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited (“NETELLER”) a company incorporated under the laws of Ireland under company registration number 626665 whose registered office is at Grand Canal House, Grand Canal Street Upper, Dublin 4, DO4 Y7R5. NETELLER is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland under the European Communities (Electronic Money) Regulations 2011. Your participation in the Program is subject to these terms and conditions ("Program Rules").
2. If you participate in the Program you are responsible for reading these Program Rules to understand your rights, responsibilities and status in the Program. If you are a Qualifying Participant (as defined below), you will be asked to agree to the Program Rules after you register for the Program. Upon agreeing to the Program Rules, you will be able to collect NETELLER Reward Points (as defined in Section 5 below) and then redeem them for Reward Items (as defined in Section 8 below) via the Program website which you can access from your NETELLER account. In addition to the Program Rules, participation in the Program and the use of Points is subject to any requirements and procedures communicated by NETELLER and the Program Operator (as defined in Section 8 below).
3. To be a "Qualifying Participant" in the Program you need to: a) be at least 18 years of age; b) be a current NETELLER account holder of an active NETELLER account; c) be registered on the Program Website; d) be designated as the ‘Primary Account Holder’ of the relevant NETELLER account. Participation in the Program is limited to one Qualifying Participant per NETELLER account; Not use the account for commercial purposes; e) not be an employee or an immediate family member of any of the NETELLER or Paysafe group companies. For avoidance of doubt “immediate family member” shall mean any individual with any of the following relationships to the employee: spouse, and parents thereof; sons and daughters, and spouses thereof; parents, and spouses thereof; brothers and sisters, and spouses thereof; grandparents and grandchildren, and spouses thereof; domestic partner and parents thereof, including domestic partners of any individual of this definition; and any individual related by blood or affinity whose close association with the employee is the equivalent of a family relationship; f) not be a service provider or an immediate family member of a service provider to any of the Paysafe group companies; and g) not reside or be located in any country that NETELLER’s products and/or operations, as the case may be, are prohibited from offering services.
4. NETELLER reserve the right to require participants to provide evidence demonstrating that they are Qualifying Participants and may at its discretion disqualify any participant if such evidence is not provided within a reasonable time stipulated by NETELLER or if NETELLER (acting reasonably) is not satisfied that the eligibility criteria are met. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Program is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries may be rejected.
5. If you are a Qualifying Participant, one NETELLER Reward Points (“Points”) will be issued to you for every $1USD you put through a NETELLER account in connection with a Qualifying Transaction. A "Qualifying Transaction" is a money in or money out transaction using a NETELLER account comprising deposits, withdrawals, transfers to a merchant and transfers from a merchant. Money Transfers from one NETELLER member to another NETELLER member are not “Qualifying Transactions”, and will not qualify for Points. If you do not perform a Qualifying Transaction for fourteen (14) months or more, you will forfeit all of your accumulated Points.
6. Points do not constitute your property and have no cash equivalent value. Points accrued by you are for your benefit only and may not be transferred to anyone and shall become void if transferred. Points will be awarded to the NETELLER Primary Account Holder, as deemed on the Program application, unless otherwise agreed.
7. The operation of the Program, the awarding of Points and the redemption of Points is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations in the territory where you are resident and void where prohibited by any such law or regulation.
8. You may redeem Points at your NETELLER account’s ‘Rewards’ Section for various products ("Reward Items") contained within the Rewards catalogue (the “Catalogue”). All cash redemption requests will be managed by NETELLER. The distribution of the Reward Items and the operation of the rewards.neteller.com site will be managed on behalf of NETELLER by Whapps, LLC dba Online Rewards , located at 100 North Central Expressway, Suite 1120, Richardson, TX 75080, ph (888) 826-0783, fx (214) 242-4448, (the "Program Operator").
9. Reward Items:
- Reward Items will be shipped within six (6) weeks following receipt of each order. The Program Operator shall notify you of any delays that may arise which are beyond its reasonable control and in these circumstances, the Program Operator shall provide you with an opportunity to select an alternative item from the Catalogue.
- The Program Operator reserves the right to replace or offer alternative Rewards Items in the Catalogue due to the unavailability of the Rewards Items beyond its reasonable control.
- The Program Operator shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that any replacement Item/s are of a similar type and value.
- Claims by you for damage to or failure to receive a Reward Item must be made directly to the Program Operator. A claim for a damaged Reward Item must be made no later than 14 days upon receipt by you of the ordered Reward Item. NETELLER shall not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage caused by late delivery of the Reward Item.
- Any order for a Reward Item that is cancelled or returned by you for any other reason as described in the previous section after your order has been received by the Program Operator and has been shipped to you shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee unless it is damaged or defective.
10. The accumulation of Points is subject to the Program Rules hereof. Some or all of the Points earned in any year must be redeemed by the end of the following calendar year (for Reward Items of any Catalogue value) or all of the Points earned in that year will expire at the end of that period. The ability to track Points online via the Program website will be made available and periodically updated at NETELLER’s sole discretion. It’s up to you to track and timely redeem the Points prior to the expiration of the respective calendar year.
11. NETELLER has the right to end the Program by providing thirty (30) days’ written notice to you.
12. From time to time, and at the sole discretion of NETELLER, you may be offered additional ways to earn Points via different Points promotions. Participating in Points promotions is subject to the designated rules specified for such Point promotion on the Program website.
13. Points earned and Reward Items received through participation in the Program may be subject to tax. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of Points or Reward Items is your responsibility.
14. In the case of fraud or abuse with respect to participation in the Program or involving Reward Items or Points or in case NETELLER and/or the Program Operator have reasonable grounds to suspect you in fraud or abuse with respect to participation in the Program or involving Reward Items or Points, NETELLER and the Program Operator have the right, in their sole discretion, to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, and all Points earned through the Rewards Program by you may be forfeited and your Program participation terminated. For the purposes of these Program Rules, fraud or abuse includes, but is not limited to, any activity between NETELLER account holders or between NETELLER account holders and merchants whose principal purpose is to earn Points. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or NETELLER and/or the Program Operator has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, NETELLER and/or the Program Operator have the right to terminate your Program participation terminated and refuse any and all current or future access to, or use of the Program. Membership in the Program, including any Points that may have been issued to you, may be revoked or suspended at NETELLER’s sole discretion.
15. Respecting privacy is a priority for NETELLER. All data is collected, transferred, processed and maintained in accordance with the principles contained within the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. Please see our Privacy Notice at https://www.neteller.com/en/policies/privacy for information on how we may use your personal data.
16. For the purposes of the Program Qualifying Participants grant NETELLER and the Program Operator, their affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferrable, irrevocable license to copy, use and display any logo, trademark, trade name or other intellectual property (where applicable) which may be published on various Paysafe Group marketing channels including but not limited to our websites, emails, and social media pages.
17. By participating in the Program, you agree that any Reward Item is provided upon the condition that the Reward Item supplier, the Program Operator, NETELLER, and their respective agencies or employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the Reward Item save for any death or personal injury caused by their negligence.
18. You hereby agree to release and to hold the Program Operator, NETELLER and their Reward Items suppliers (and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) free and harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with participation in the Program, the redemption or use of Points, or resulting from the delivery, acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any Reward Item, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy save that there shall be no exclusion for death or personal injury where caused by the negligence of the Program Operator, NETELLER and their Reward Items suppliers (and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, marketing partners and affiliates). The Program Operator, NETELLER and their Rewards suppliers and their subsidiaries, participating vendors, distributors, marketing partners and affiliated entities are not responsible for (i) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Program Operator, NETELLER and their Reward Items suppliers that may cause the Program to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a Reward Item or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Reward Item, or from participation in the Program (save where caused by the negligence of Program Operator, NETELLER and their Rewards suppliers and their subsidiaries, participating vendors, distributors, marketing partners and affiliated entities); or (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Program or Reward Items.
19. Further NETELLER and/or the Program Operator are not responsible for: (1) the cost of any applicable currency conversion fees; (2) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Qualifying Participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Program; (3) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Program; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Program or the processing of entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Program or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
20. Neither NETELLER nor the Program Operator shall be liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under the Promotion terms and conditions, if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, adverse weather conditions, strike, war (declared or undeclared), embargo, blockade, legal prohibition, governmental action, riot, insurrection, damage, destruction, flight or other transportation delays or cancellations.
21. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NETELLER NOR THE PROGRAM OPERATOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM THE PROGRAM OR YOUR PARTICIPATION THEREIN, OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY REWARD ITEM. You accept all responsibility for, and hereby indemnify and hold harmless NETELLER and the Program Operator from and against, any actions taken by any user authorized to use your Program account, including but not limited to accrual of Points and the redemption of Points. Save as expressly appointed in Section 11 hereof, NETELLER has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Program Rules including these Rewards Program Rules at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of Points already accumulated, the ability to use accumulated Points, or the ability to obtain certain Reward Items. NETELLER, the Program Operator and its Reward Item suppliers may, among other things: (a) increase or decrease the number of Points awarded for a Qualifying Transaction or required for a Reward Item; (b) increase or decrease the maximum number of Points that each Qualifying Participant can earn; (c) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any Reward Item; (d) restrict the continued availability of Reward Items; (e) change Program benefits, Reward Items suppliers, Reward Items delivery timing, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting Points; or (f) change or cancel Reward Items.
22. The accumulation of Points does not entitle you to any vested rights with respect to Points, Reward Items, or Program benefits. In accumulating Points, you may not rely upon the continued availability of any Reward Item or Points redemption requirement. NETELLER has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program Rules.
23. All decisions by NETELLER are final and binding.
24.1 Confidential Information means any information which is marked as “Confidential” or should be reasonably expected to be confidential having regard to the context of disclosure or the nature of the information; including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, business plans, data, strategies, methods, customer and client lists, technical specifications, transaction data and customer data shall be deemed confidential;
24.2 During the period of the Program and thereafter, NETELLER and the Program Operator shall use and reproduce the Qualifying Participants’ Confidential Information only for purposes of this Program and only to the extent necessary for such purpose and will restrict disclosure of the Confidential Information to its employees, consultants, advisors or independent contractors with a need to know.
24.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, it shall not be a breach of these Reward Program Rules for NETELLER and/or the Program Operator to disclose Confidential Information if required to do so under law or in a judicial or governmental investigation or proceeding.
24.4 The confidentiality obligations in this Section 24 shall not apply to information that (i) is or becomes public knowledge through no action or fault of Skrill and/or NETELLER; (ii) is known to NETELLER or the Program Operator without restriction, prior to receipt from the participant in relation to this Program, from its own independent sources as evidenced by NETELLER’s or Program Operator’s written records, and which was not acquired, directly or indirectly, from the participant; (iii) NETELLER and/or the Program Operator receive from any third party reasonably known by NETELLER and/or the Program Operator to have a legal right to transmit such information, and not under any obligation to keep such information confidential; or (iv) information independently developed by NETELLER’s and/or the Program Operator’s employees or agents provided that NETELLER and/or the Program Operator can show that those same employees or agents had no access to the Confidential Information received hereunder
25. If you have any questions or complaints about this Program or our services in general, you can contact us at any time by sending a message to Customer Service via our E-Mail Support Center.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any claim, dispute or difference arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
27. A list of the Excluded Money Transfer transactions and merchants is available here.