How do I activate my Net+ card?
Тhe Net+ Card is only available to residents of authorized European Economic Area (EEA) countries and the UK.
To activate a new Net+ Card issued before 30th November 2022 for Bulgaria and 7th December 2022 for other authorized EEA countries and the UK or a replacement/renewal card, please follow the steps below:
- Within your Net+ account go to the section Net+ Card > Physical Card > Activate.
- Enter the last 4 card digits of the card’s number, the CVV code (the 3-digit number on the back of the card), your date of birth and Confirm.
- Once the card is successfully activated, you will be displayed with a reminder of your Net+ Card PIN code that you set up during the initial card application process.
Make sure the pop-up windows of your browser have been enabled.
For security purposes, do not store your PIN electronically and do not disclose it to anyone. If you are unable to activate your Net+ Card, please contact us by clicking on the available contact channel below. When contacting us, please prepare the last 4 digits of your card number and its expiry date.
If your Net+ card meets the following requirements, all you need to do to fully enable it is to perform your first transaction with the physical card at a POS or ATM using Chip and PIN:
- You have ordered your Net+ Prepaid Physical Card after 30th November 2022 for Bulgaria and 7th December for other authorized EEA countries and the UK.
- The new card you received is not a replacement for a lost, stolen, or damaged card nor an automated renewal.
In case you have forgotten your card’s 4-digit PIN code, you can retrieve it via the Show card PIN button in the Net+ card section of your account.