Introducing Leo: NETELLER's Virtual Assistant
Leo is the latest addition to the NETELLER Help Team – he’s a chatbot available to you 24/7 on our Help page when you click the Ask Leo a question button at the bottom right corner of your screen. You can now also start a chat when you log into your account and navigate to the Contact us section and then click the Contact us button:
*Click to enlarge the image
For a better chat experience, contact us directly from your account – Leo will then be able to help you in a more personalized manner. However, the in-account chat is currently available only if your account language is English and if you’re using a browser to log in.
What can Leo help you with?
Leo can understand short sentences in English and help you with various topics, for example:
- give you tips what to do if you can’t log in
- help you with questions and problems about verification
- answer general questions about payments, as well as help you if your transaction can’t be processed or seems to be delayed.
- transfer you to a live chat with an agent or recommend the best channel to contact us, if he’s unable to help you.
How to get the best use of Leo?
- Your message should be short and clear.
- Send just one sentence and one message at a time.
- Use the options (buttons or drop-down menu) that Leo gives after asking a clarifying question – this helps him understand what the exact issue is, so that he can give you a more detailed response.
What about your security?
When chatting with Leo, don't input any personal data, including your address, e-mail, password, customer ID, transaction ID, or any bank account or credit/debit card details, unless asked specifically for authentication purposes. If Leo recognizes this type of data, he’ll automatically obfuscate it. Interactions with Leo are protected by the same privacy and security features applied on the NETELLER website.
What’s next for Leo?
Leo is getting better every day as he learns from chatting with you, the feedback you give him in the end of your conversation, and the new topics we’re training him on. Stay tuned as Leo keeps learning how to help you with requests even more specific to your own account.