Why won't NETELLER let me sign up?
Almost anyone can use NETELLER, however, we have certain criteria you should meet to do so. If you come across any difficulties upon sign up, this may be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- You’re too young. You must be 18 or older to use our services.
- You entered inaccurate data (e.g., names, address, date of birth). Make sure that the information you provide is valid and up to date. When necessary, you can update your personal details via sectionSettings > Personal details or by contacting the NETELLER Help Team.
- You’re using VPN or a proxy server. To register with NETELLER, turn off any IP masking services and use a different email address.
- You’re trying to sign up for a business account. Don’t use any business or commerce related words in your names or email address.
- You already have an account with NETELLER. As a regular customer*, you’re entitled to only one account with us.
- You’re trying to register from non-supported country. If you don’t see your country in the drop-down list upon sign up, this means we don’t offer our services there. Check out the list of non-serviced countries here.
*Only a VIP user level will allow you to have multiple accounts with NETELLER.
Note: We don't accept new registrations from Russia at this time.
My phone number/email address is already in use. What should I do?
If you see such an error, this would usually mean that you already have an account with NETELLER.
Note: When you wish to use a different currency for your payments, you can simply create a secondary balance in your existing account. If, however, you want to change your primary currency, you can create a new account using a new email address, and then contact us to release any personal data or payment instruments you wish to use again.
For more information on our registration policies, visit our Policies & Terms.