How can I send money to e-mail (NETELLER Money Transfer)?
Send money instantly to friends and family members just with their e-mail address. Simply follow the steps below:
- Select NETELLER Money Transfer from the Transfer section of your NETELLER account.
- Enter the recipient’s email or select a person from your Recent recipients’ list. Make sure you enter the correct e-mail address.
- Enter the amount. If the total amount, including the fee, is bigger than what you currently have as an available balance, you will get the option to pay with a card directly. Either select an already registered card or add a new one.
- Check the summary of the transaction and confirm it with your PIN/ Secure ID.
If the recipient doesn’t have a NETELLER account, they will get an email invitation to register within the next 14 days to receive the money. In the meantime, the payment will remain pending. Once the recipient signs up, its status will become processed. If the recipient doesn't register, the transaction will be automatically cancelled, and the money will return to your NETELLER balance.
To send money successfully, make sure that:
- there are no typos in the recipient email address, as it may result in delays or wrong recipient.
- your internet connection is stable, you aren't using a proxy or VPN connection and the pop-ups on your browser are enabled;
- the recipient’s account is open and active;
- you send funds to NETELLER customers only if you know and trust them, as once a NETELLER Money Transfer is processed, it can't be cancelled or returned.
What are the fees and the limits?
Your send limits and fees will be displayed during the transaction. For more information about our fees, visit our Fees page. Note that for transactions involving currency conversion, an additional fee applies.
I can't complete a NETELLER Money Transfer. Why?
This may happen due to the following reasons:
- The recipient’s account is temporarily disabled. Contact them to confirm their account is in good standing or try the transaction a bit later with a different amount.
- You're entering an invalid e-mail address. Confirm the e-mail.
- You don’t have enough balance. If the amount you wish to transfer is bigger than your account balance, you can choose one of your registered credit/debit cards to complete the payment.
- Your account is temporarily restricted for outgoing payments. Follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the issue.