FAQs - NETELLER close
Q. What is changing about my NETELLER Account?
A. We’ve decided to stop our current service through NETELLER on June 28, 2019, but the good news is that we’re teaming up with Skrill to offer you even more!
To enjoy the full range of benefits a Skrill Account can offer, register today and you will have access to:
- Multitude of funding options (VISA, Mastercard, Instant ACH*, Paysafecard)
- Higher transaction limits to transfer money to merchants,
- Withdrawals to your personal bank account
- Attractive VIP & Loyalty program
- Skrill Prepaid Visa Card (coming soon)
You don’t need to do anything if you already have a registered Skrill Account.
Q. What will happen to my existing balance?
A. You will still be able to use the funds on your Net+Discover card for ATM withdrawals and free point of sales purchases anywhere Discover is accepted; and can continue to manage your Net+ prepaid Discover card at https://neteller.mycardplace.com.
Important dates to remember:
- June 10, 2019: You will no longer be able to make deposits into your wallet
- June 17, 2019: Transfers between you and Merchants will be disabled
- June 28, 2019: NETELLER will close
Q. I do not want or cannot spend the funds in my NETELLER Account; can I get a refund?
A. Yes, you will be able to request a withdrawal for your account balance. There will be a refund fee of $10.00 which will be deducted from your balance.