For new merchants
Here you’ll find guidance and answers to the most frequently asked questions.
We only need the basic paperwork to verify your application. The NETELLER business account requirements are simple and straightforward.
- You need to be registered as a business entity or a sole proprietor and provide the relevant certificate of incorporation or similar document.
- You have to provide a proof of address and an identification for each business owner.
- Your website should be at least in beta version at the time of your application so that we can review the services/goods you offer. If you would like to apply for more than one website, please inform your Sales Manager of their URLs.
You can open a business account with NETELLER for free. There is no set-up fee.
There are two types of NETELLER accounts that you can benefit from:
- Wallet to Wallet - Allows you to use our gateway capabilities to receive payments. It also allows you to send payments to partners and customers as well. You will be able to use our full API based services.
- Expense Account (send payments only) - this account will allow you to send money to an email address.
We will get back to you soon after we receive your documents to confirm your registration or ask for additional paperwork.
You can select from almost 30 different currencies. You can set up the primary and additional currencies that you want to use at the time of your registration. If you want to add more later, you can quickly add them.
Please feel free to apply for a merchant account so that we can prepare an offer matching your business needs and is the best fit for your business model.
We carefully assess the business model of each applicant and can offer our services depending on the eligibility of the exact business activities.
You can open a NETELLER merchant account only if you have a registration as a business entity or as a sole proprietor. Business accounts are not available to private persons.
Legitimate businesses can typically obtain a NETELLER merchant account with ease.
In the rare case of rejection, the common reasons why we cannot provide a NETELLER business account include:
- Non-existent or fake details of the applicant
- Non-operational website
- Unsupported business model.
You can make a settlement from your NETELLER account to your corporate bank account at any time. There are no limits of the period or the frequency of the settlements.
The personal account cannot be converted into a business one. You can apply for a new business account here instead. Please use an email address and a mobile number that are not already used in other NETELLER accounts. You can contact your Sales Manager to assist you in case you already use them.