Which deposit options does NETELLER support?
NETELLER offers a variety of deposit options. As we are working with local payment providers, you can use deposit methods you are familiar with and that suit you best.
You can check the available deposit options on our Fees page or within the Money in section of your NETELLER account.
Here are some of the most popular deposit methods:
- Bank transfer – among the most commonly used deposit methods, the bank transfer takes a bit longer, but is convenient if you want to deposit a larger amount.
- Rapid Transfer – combining the security of your bank account and the rapidity of a specialized payments provider, this option allows you to instantly deposit money from your bank account using your bank credentials directly to your wallet.
- There are also a bunch of local bank transfer providers (such as UPI, Netbanking, Klarna and many others) you can discover and use to deposit into your NETELLER account. Some of them are available under Local Bank Transfer.
- Credit/debit card – one of the most popular deposit options, it is available worldwide and you can use it to instantly deposit money.
- paysafecard – if you don’t have credit / debit card or you don’t want to use it, this is an option allowing you to deposit with a prepaid card that you can buy from thousands of places worldwide.
- Paysafecash – if you don’t want to use your bank account, nor your card, you can choose this option to deposit by paying cash at a point-of-sale using a Paysafecash-generated barcode.
- There are also various local providers (such as Boleto, Davivienda, Pago Facil, ServiPag, Banorte, Pago Efectivo and many more), mostly available in Latin America, that you can find under Cash/Invoice.
Have in mind that we don’t accept personal checks or money orders.