How do I verify my bank account?
Before completing a withdrawal, we may ask you to confirm you are the owner of the bank account. Bank account verification is simple and easy (available only via web browser).
Add a bank account if you haven’t done so in the past. If you have already registered a bank account:
- From the Money out page select Bank Account.
- Choose the bank account you wish to use from the ones already registered.
- You may be prompted to upload a bank statement to complete the verification.
The standard document processing time is 24h. You will not be able to complete a withdrawal while the document review is pending.
We will inform you when your document is successfully uploaded. Once your bank account is verified, you will be notified via e-mail.
Make sure that:
- the uploaded bank statement has been issued within the last 90 days
- the name of your NETELLER account matches the name on the bank statement (third party bank accounts and business accounts are not accepted)
- all the information on the uploaded documents is clear and legible