How do I deposit with Trustly?
With Trustly you can quickly and easily transfer money from your bank account to your NETELLER wallet.
To deposit with Trustly simply:
- Click on Trustly from the Money in section of your account.
- Select the bank account you will use.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and change the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added to one of your secondary balances.
- Review and confirm your deposit.
- You will be redirected to a page secured by Trustly to complete the payment.
Once the deposit is completed, we will inform you onscreen. You can also check your transaction’s status and details in the History section of your account.
- We can only process transfers coming from a bank account in your name. Third-party transfers and wires from business accounts will be returned.
- Enter the exact amount as requested during the deposit, otherwise, the transfer could be delayed.
- Complete the deposit before it expires.
- Make sure that your internet connection is stable, that you are not using proxy or VPN connection, and that the pop-ups on your browser are enabled.
What are the fees and the limits?
Check the deposit fees on our Fees page or within the Money in section of your account. Once you initiate a transaction, an on-screen message will inform you about your current limits as per your account status and deposit tries.
My Trustly deposit has failed. What can I do?
There are several reasons why an instant deposit may fail:
- The deposit was rejected by your bank. Contact your bank for more information.
- Your online banking credentials are incorrect, e.g. your one-time security code. Contact your bank for further help.
- Your bank is not supported. Try with an alternative bank account.
- The payment request has expired. Reinitiate the payment and complete it as soon as possible.
- Communication error. Try again later.
- Insufficient funds in your bank account. Try with an alternative payment method.
- You have reached your bank’s limits. Contact your bank for more information.
- You have reached the limits on your NETELLER account. Use an alternative deposit option.
My Trustly deposit is missing. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that within 1 business day your deposit has neither been credited to your NETELLER account nor returned to your bank account, you will be required to send us a proof of payment, such as a copy of your bank statement, or a screenshot of your online banking, showing the following transaction details:
- your name as the bank account holder
- your bank account details: Account number/ IBAN, sort/bank code, etc.
- the debited transaction details: amount, currency, date, and reference (if applicable).