How do I deposit with PIX in Brazil?
PIX is a deposit option available in Brazil, allowing you to deposit funds into your NETELLER account quickly and easily.
To deposit with PIX simply:
- Select PIX from the Money in section of your account. Click Next.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Input your personal identification number (CPF). You will see the transaction’s minimum and maximum limits.
- On the summary page, you will see the processing timeframe, the deposit amount, currency, and any applicable fees.
- You will be redirected to a webpage, hosted by our external provider, to complete the payment by either:
- a QR code
- copying and pasting the Transaction ID in your home or mobile banking.
- Enter your mobile or home banking and select QR Payment.
- Scan the provided QR code.
- Confirm the payment information
- Enter your mobile or home banking and select Transaction ID.
- Copy and paste the provided transaction ID.
- Confirm the payment information.
Note: PIX deposits are processed in USD regardless of your account currency, and a currency exchange fee may apply.
How long does a deposit by PIX deposit take?
The money will reach your NETELLER account right away. On a rare occasion, however, it may take up to 1 working day for the money to be available in your account.
What are the fees and the limits?
Check the deposit fees on our Fees page or in the Money in section of your account. If your account is in a currency, different from the processing currency (USD), an additional currency conversion fee applies.
Your limits will appear onscreen once a transaction is initiated.
Why did my PIX deposit fail?
There are several reasons why a PIX deposit may fail:
- Incorrect CPF number or banking credentials. When you are filling in the details from your personal identification document, make sure there are no dots, accents, or other specific characters.
- Technical/communication error. Try again later or with an alternative deposit option.
- PIX has its own policies and procedures, including verification requirements, limits, etc. Get acquainted with their requirements, and make sure you meet them.
My PIX deposit is missing. What should I do?
If after 1 business day, your funds have neither been credited to your NETELLER account nor returned to your bank account, contact us to trace the payment. You will be required to show proof of payment, e.g. a screenshot of your online banking, showing:
- Your names
- Bank account details
- Debited transaction details