What is a crypto limit order?
Don't invest unless you're prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong. Take two minutes to learn more.
The NETELLER Cryptocurrency Service is currently available in selected countries only. If you don’t see a Crypto section in your account, this means you can’t perform crypto transactions.
A Limit order allows you to buy or sell crypto for a certain, predefined price. When the desired price condition is reached the exchange is automatically made.
All fields are editable, thus you can customize your order.
- Go to the Trade tab in the Crypto section of your NETELLER account.
- Select Buy or Sell and press Limit order.
- Select the currencies you want to trade from the drop-down menus. You can choose to create an order for Fiat or Bitcoin against other cryptocurrencies.
- Enter the price at which you want the order to be executed and the amount you want to spend or receive. You can also choose to create an order for a percentage of your available balance.
- Press Create order.
These images are for demonstration purposes only and do not reflect real-time data
- You can trade with your Bitcoin balance only if you already have such available.
- Some of the available cryptocurrencies (e.g., DASH, ATOM) can only be exchanged against Bitcoin.
- On the price chart you can see the fluctuation of the price for a date range of an hour, day, week, month or a year. You can select the date range from the drop-down menu within the chart.
- Once a limit order is executed, the list of current limit orders will be automatically updated and the order in question will be disabled.
- You can review, deactivate (from the Status button) and/or delete (from the trash can icon) your limit orders at any time via the Portfolio or the Trade tab.
- Under the Trade tab you can only review and manage the alerts as per the currency selection you’ve made.
What are the fees and the limits?
You can check the fees and the limits within the Crypto section.
For more information about the fees visit our Cryptocurrency page.
If you exchange Bitcoin for another cryptocurrency, the deducted fee will be collected in Bitcoin.