How do I set a crypto price alert?
Don't invest unless you're prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong. Take two minutes to learn more.
The NETELLER Cryptocurrency Service is currently available in selected countries only. If you don’t see a Crypto section in your account, this means you can’t perform crypto transactions.
With the Alerts feature, you can receive a notification when the price of a selected cryptocurrency reaches a level you have defined beforehand. Alerts is a useful tool if you’re not constantly watching crypto prices but want to get notified as soon as a coin reaches a specific value.
You can set a price alert in 3 simple steps:
- Visit the Crypto > Market data section and click the Alerts bell icon
- Enter the price for which you want to receive an alert. You can set it in fiat and for some crypto-currencies in Bitcoin.
- Click on Create alert.
Click to enlarge
You can also set an alert via the Trade section > Buy/Sell dashboard. Upon selecting a particular currency, a bell icon will appear underneath the calculator.
This image is for demonstration purposes only and does not reflect real-time data
- Once the set price is reached you will receive an e-mail and/or a mobile app push notification, depending on your notification settings.
- Once an Alert executes, it automatically deactivates. A new Alert should be set if necessary.
- You can review, deactivate, or delete your alerts at any time via the Portfolio or Тrade tab.
You can also set a Limit order to buy or sell a selected cryptocurrency when its price reaches a certain level. It will be completed automatically, so you wouldn't have to lose time to log in and make a trade.
How to enable push notifications?
- Open the NETELLER app.
- Navigate to section Profile in the top left corner of your screen.
- Press the Turn on notifications switch.