What is NETELLER International Money Transfer and how do I use it?
With NETELLER International Money Transfer, you can easily and quickly send money to your own or someone else's bank account.
How do I send money using NETELLER Money Transfer?
You can initiate a NETELLER International Money Transfer by clicking Get started on the dedicated page or in-account via the Transfer> International money transfer section.
You can complete a Money Transfer in 4 quick steps:
- Enter the send amount, recipient country and payment instrument, and send/receive currency.
- Choose the delivery and payment method. Transfer fees, if any, and approximate processing timeframe will also be displayed.
- Once you Continue, we will ask you to select to whom you are sending funds and enter their recipient details.
- Review the transfer summary and Confirm. Then, complete your transfer funding via the methos you choose.
A real-time currency conversion rate is displayed on top of the payment request. You can change your payment details at any time by clicking Edit within the My Transfer field.
- NETELLER International Money Transfer is not a withdrawal option, and such transfers cannot be funded using your NETELLER account balance.
- You can track the progress of your transfers via the My Transfers section.
- Recipients' details from previous transfers will be stored under the Existing recipients' section, so you will not have to re-submit them.
- You can change the payment method you’ve previously selected, by clicking on 'Pay another way?'. You can also choose to store your payment instruments.
- You can only send funds from personal payment instruments.
What payment methods can I use?
Currently, you can use a credit or debit card to fund your transfer. We are continuously exploring additional options to enhance your payment experience.
What fees do you charge?
The fees we charge (if any) depend on your payment method, send/receive currency, and send/receive country. Learn more by reading our fees page or by reviewing the transfer`s Summary page, where we display applicable fees for each transfer you make.
When will the money arrive?
After receiving your money, we aim to transfer them instantly where possible, or within 24-72 hours. You will be notified on-screen when selecting your transaction details.
Can I cancel my transfer?
Transfers can’t be canceled once we have received your payment and sent it to your chosen destination.